BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 16, 2012

30 day DIY projects!

So I'm on a DIY decorate your home kick. I love design, and it's the summer so I'm not stressed with school! Perfect time to decorate. Plus our house is a DISASTER right now so I need to clean/organize anyway. So here is my plan! Stay tuned for good ideas, inspiration, laughs, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Day 1: Cleaning and Organizing
I wish I had a picture to show you how messy our 2nd bedroom is. RJ and I acknowledge this room as little as possible, we call it "the other bedroom", like it's haunted or something. It looks like a tornado threw up in there. I have some good ideas of how things can be more organized, so first I have to clean it! That's my goal for tonight, wish me luck because I'm going to be in there for hours. Plus I need to organize the rest of the house. Ugh just the thought of it makes me tired and want to take a break already.

No comments:

Post a Comment